The robust crane endcarriages from STAHL CraneSystems provide the basis of every good crane. In this respect everything depends on accurate manufacture, high safety standards and easy erection.
Our crane endcarriages originate in up to date series manufacture with a certified quality assurance system. They have proven themselves in operation thousands of times and have been improved time and again. Their compact structure makes them easy to mount on both underhung cranes and overhead travelling cranes.
All endcarriages are supplied with primer coat, however they can also be spray-painted in any desired RAL shade. Buffer stops are supplied as standard.
STAHL CraneSystems crane endcarriages are also available in explosion-protected design.
- Compact and robust
- Manufacture in up to date series production
- Wheels in high-quality self-lubricating spheroidal graphite cast iron
- Low-noise wheel drive
- Smooth starting and braking characteristics for safe operation and long service life
- Simple adjustment to crane runway profile
- Minimum stress on crane runway girder